My favourite place in Santiago.


.


I think, that is complicated said “I have just one favorite place in Santiago
because it is impossible, but I have to chose one by now.

The Lastarria neighborhood is a really good place. I don't use to go there always, but when I'd been there, I'd felt very good, because is a place comfortable is not full of people.

It is located in the center of Santiago, near the stations of U.catolica and Bellas artes.
This place has its urban developed in the XIX, with the famous building of the Parish Church of Vera Cruz.
Between 1872 and 1910 with the remodeling work of the Santa Lucia’s Hill also with the creation of the Forestal’s Park and the Bellas Artes building the neighborhood began to take a more cultural space.

It is full of places to eat, to drink coffee, to drink something, art galleries, cultural centers .
The place is like a mix of a lot of cultural things to do, whatever you want, you can do in this place, obviously, thing that have a connection with the art.

Lastarria keep have a historic streets that have a lot of remember for a lot of people.
The neighborhood although have a lot of modern interventionism still retains its old façade.

I think Lastarria is a good place to visit and spend a really good time with yourself or with your friends.
You can feed your mind for a few minutes of bit of culture and have a great time just walking for around, filling you with the artistic environment



Post a Comment